CEO at Superfriend
Margo is the CEO of SuperFriend, a national workplace mental health organisation and represents on a number of nationally recognised strategic alliances including: The Mentally Healthy Workplace Alliance, Victorian Workplace Mental Wellbeing Collaboration, LeadingWell Queensland, Positive Psychology Institute of Australia Advisory Panel, Shared Value Project and Roses in the Ocean’s Sector Advisory.
Margo is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and Beta Gamma Sigma and was a finalist in the 2019 Telstra Business Women’s Awards (Victoria) in the “For Purpose and Social Enterprise” category.
- Master of Science, Positive Organization Development and Change (MPOD), Weatherhead School of Management
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Positive psychology
- Organisational psychology
- Indicators of thriving workplaces
- Workplace mental health
- Strengths-based leadership
- Business leaders, c-suite
- People and culture
- Organisational development managers
- Managers and people leaders