Thursday, August 20, 2020. 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Mindframe training in partnership with the Grit and Resilience Program, StandBy Murray and Connect Benalla on safe and sensitive communication around suicide and mental ill-health, including:
- Overview of the Mindframe program
- The Australian context, with current suicide data
- The guidelines in-depth
- Examples of communication
- How to develop key messages for suicide prevention
- Information about help-seeking and self-care
- Opportunity for a Q&A with Mindframe staff.
This training is being provided to those within the Wangaratta, Benalla and wider Murray community.
Please note: This event is currently full. By registering below, you will be added to a waiting list and advised if a place becomes available. Thank you.