For more than two decades, Mindframe has provided comprehensive national guidance, training and education on the safe reporting, portrayal and communication of suicide, mental ill-health, and alcohol and other drugs.
Mindframe aims to build collaborative relationships with the media, universities, primary health networks and the sector through training sessions and workshops.
Mindframe training sessions and workshops support the evidence-based Mindframe guidelines for safe reporting, portrayals and communication about suicide, mental ill-health and alcohol and other drugs.
Mindframe training supports the aims to:
- Reduce the stigma and discrimination experienced by people with mental ill-health.
- Minimise harm and copycat behaviour.
- Increase help-seeking behaviour Improve mental health and wellbeing.
Training is available to:
- Media outlets - print, broadcast and online
- Universities - Specialising in public relations and journalism studies
To arrange training or to find out more about Mindframe training, please contact our team.