Quick reference guides
This page features a growing suite of downloadable quick reference guides designed to summarise the Mindframe guidelines and other resources.
Communicating about issues that can be distressing or stigmatising
The following resources are currently in development:
- A First Nations guide for truth-telling about suicide
Developed in partnership with the Centre for Best Practice Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Suicide Prevention, this guide is designed to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to talk publicly about suicide in a way that is safe for individuals, families and community.
- A media guide for sharing stories of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander suicide
This resource is designed to support journalists interviewing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people about suicide.
- A quick reference Mindframe guide for stage and screen
- A quick reference guide to reducing stigma in public communications
- A quick reference guide for public communication about crystal methamphetamine
If you have suggestions for additional resources that may assist you in communicating about any of these themes for particular audiences or within specific contexts, please email us: [email protected]
Are you an Australian media professional?
Sign up to receive Mindframe Media Alerts to support safe reporting.