Thursday, September 3, 2020. 9:30am - 11:30am
Mindframe training in partnership with the Northern Beaches Suicide Response Steering Group on safe and sensitive communication around suicide and mental ill-health, including:
- Overview of the Mindframe program
- The Australian context, with current suicide data
- The guidelines in-depth
- Examples of communication
- How to develop key messages for suicide prevention
- Information about help-seeking and self-care
- Opportunity for a Q&A with Mindframe staff.
This training is being provided to those within the Northern Beaches community.
Please note: This event is currently full. By registering below, you will be added to a waiting list and advised if a place becomes available. Thank you.