Dr Erin Lalor AM
Chief Executive Officer at Alcohol and Drug Foundation
Dr Lalor was appointed Chief Executive Officer of the Alcohol and Drug Foundation in 2017.
Erin has over 20 years of leadership experience in the health sector, working in clinical, academic and executive roles, and was previously CEO of the National Stroke Foundation.
She sits on a number of advisory committees in relation to public health, clinical improvements and evidence-based approaches to healthcare delivery.
Erin has a Bachelor of Applied Science (Speech and Hearing Science) and completed her PhD in 1997.
- BAppSci (Hons) (Speech and Hearing)
- Erin was appointed a Member of the Order of Australia (AM) in 2019 for significant service to community health through not-for-profit organisations.
- Adverse events
- Alcohol and other drugs
- Alcohol and drug related harm
- Drug use and mental ill-health
- Methamphetamine (ICE)
- Mental ill-health
- Regional and remote communities
- Lived experience
- Emergency services
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Older persons
- LGBTIQ+ people